There are many ways to cook lamb. The lamb and white radish soup is simple to cook but delicious and nutritious to eat.
- 200g quality lamb meat
- 250g white radish
- 1 small piece of ginger
- 5-6 of dry scallops
- 2-3 of Chinese coriander
- 1 tea spoon of sugar
- 1/4 tea spoon of salt and pepper powder
- 1 spoon of Chinese cooking wine
- 1/2 liter water
- Cut lamb to 3cm cubes, then boil them till blood is gone and wash them with warm water
- Cut white radish to 3cm cubes
- Put lamb, radish, ginger, dry scallops, Chinese cooking wine, sugar and water into a clay pot, when it boiled, turn to low heat and cook for 2 hours; add salt and pepper and it's ready
The soup is clear and tasty.